Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Sex with Pontianak

I admit, I did it once near a banana tree at the cemetary behind police academy.

She appeared out of nowhere. I saw while I was jogging on the road while listening to music. She made me come to her with only a small gesture of her hand. I felt mesmerized. Lost all control of my legs, it was as though as she willed me to go to her.

She had long straight (almost recently rebonded) jet black hair. She was in all white and had this sweet flowery smell about her. Her eyes were dark, as if as the pupils expanded and pushed the whites away. Her face was milky white, smooth, almost perfect except for a small mole on the left side of her mouth.

She beckoned me and I went, time seemed to stop. The environment was eerie and silent. No birds chirping at all. I still remember, it was about 6.45pm as the sun was setting.

We moved deeper into the cemetary, to her final resting place, maybe. She didn't say a word or make a noise. She was gliding backwards, while I followed her in a daze. My heart was fluttering, "What was I doing? C'mon man, get the hell out of there!"

To no avail, she finally stopped near an old and bush covered gravestone. The ground was soft due to the rain in the morning. I laid down and she moved above me. I closed my eyes and gave in to the temptation. She was pretty in a gothic way. She had a mysterious look about her, but I knew what she wanted. I could feel unseen forces removing my shorts and underwear. My T-shirt was pushed up above my belly button as my breath became harder and shorter. I was so nervous my little brother was finding it hard to be erect. My heart was pumping so much blood I could feel my ears being blocked and a slight headache coming on.

Then she spoke...

"Awak Bukan Melayu?" (You are not Malay?)

With a slight shiver in my voice as I was ancipating her act of making love to her, I said, "Bukan, saya orang Cina" (No, I'm Chinese.)

Then out of a sudden, I felt the entrancing power she held over me fading as she said, "Alamak, Minta maaf, terlihat salah... saya sedikit buta." (Alamak, sorry, I'm a bit blind.)

With that I opened my eyes, the remaining sunlight crept through the old, ancient tree trunks above me. I could hear the crows in their evening throes, screaming at the top of their little voices, creating a cacophony of sounds.

I stood up, walked back to the road and turned on my MP3 player and walked. Damn, I'm not ever going to have any sex in real life.

3 comments:

Nobody said...

Nice!

Will come back to read in detail when I am back in Sillypore...

DilettanteP said...

Are you for real???? Did that woman disappear into thin air or is this your dream????

SGRMSE. said...

should've just lied, i guess. lol!