Monday, August 08, 2005

Working OT

It's another boring, mind numbing day at work. Stacks of documents to go through, papers to sign, and the incessant complains from my direct reports on the latest and greatest humiliation they have gone through with another colleague in another department. Sigh...

6pm. Many people start packing up and leaving the office. Being a mid level manager with a requirement to have frequent conference calls with my manager in the US. I am required to work late on nights where there would be critical decisions to make. Tonight happens to be one of them. A relatively new girl, who had recently joined the company, is staying back as well. From my position in my room, I can look out into the cubicles and watch her staring at her computer screen, punching in data.

"She's probably in her mid 20s." I thought.

Dressed up in a standard fare beige suit and matching beige skirt. She looked really decent but kind of attractive in a sweet way. As usual, I don't go very far fantasizing about women, much less in my office. I've had a bad reputation for not getting any luck with women at all.

A little past 7pm. The silence is broken with a knock on my door. There she was, giving me a full frontal view of a very normal office lady. Her hair was let down to the shoulders. I could tell she had it rebonded recently.

"I'm going down to get some food hor. Wanna come along or I tah pao for you?"

I looked at my screen, the PC was still waiting for the reports to be downloaded. Should I go grab a bite and come back later? Or maybe take a small break and surf the web a bit?

"You go ahead lah. I still need to wait for the US guys to call me back. So sianz." I decided on the latter. Feeling a little lazy today. Furthermore, I wasn't in the mood to be flirty today.

"Aiyoh, it's a bit late and you still haven't eaten." She walked into the room and stood beside me, taking a look at what I was doing. "No point waiting anyway, come let's go down and eat lor. You should be very hungry now too mah."

Fate must be playing a joke on me today because at the same time. A good friend of mine decided to send me a message on Yahoo IM. A pop-up came up on the screen and on it appeared the dreadful words.

"Hey fucker! I heard from Jack you haven't had sex for months! You damn jialat leh! Wanna go AM or not?"

*AM in my clihe = An Mo (massage)

I was leaning back in my chair when those words appeared.

She was looking at my screen when it appeared.

I must have beaten a world record sitting back straight up and pressing Alt-F4 to close the chat window. But alas, it's too late. She managed to see it. I could see her look turn a bit embarassed and well, I believe I might have reddened up too. The silence was embarassing. Only thing I could hear was the air-con humming above my head. For a moment that lasted like an eternity, we did not speak a word.

I moved my mouse around to close off some of the programs that were not needed. Then I plucked up the courage and said, "So pai seh. My friends usually not very tactful. Sorry for letting you see that."

"Aiyoh, suddenly my impression of you change. Did you know the first time I saw you I thought you are very decent and gentleman type?" She gave me a smile as she looked at me. At the same time, I realised her hand was on my shoulder.

"Sorry lah. Office environment mah. Everyone will act "decent" here." I said, a matter of factly.

"So how, let's go and eat lah. You reply your friend and tell him your thirst will be quenched today lor." I stared at her as she said that and gave me a wink and a little squeeze on my shoulder.

Am I dreaming?!

We had a simple meal at the food court at the basement of Suntec City. Since she was relatively new, we talked about life in the office. People who are nice, and those who aren't. We felt comfortable with one another. She laughed infectiously when I joked, throwing her head back when she did, making me think a little of the "dirty" movies I watched where the female lead arches back in ecstacy.

I changed the topic to a more personal level.

"Your guy meeting you later? Or do you have a hot date tonight?" I smiled.

She avoided answering my question and said, "You leh? Young, successful guy like you sure have a lot of women going for you hor?"

Man, how I wish what she said was an undeniable truth. "Wah! Don't anyhow say. You saw what my friend said in Yahoo earlier, what you think?" I laughed like a little schoolboy confessing his puppy love for his cute schoolmate.

"That bad meh? Then you must be a very eligible, right?" She giggled.

"Aiyah, let's go back." Like I mentioned earlier, I felt lazy today and just want to wrap up and go back for a well deserved rest.

"Hey finish your drink leh. Don't waste." I had only sipped on my fruit juice a little but was busy chatting that I forgot about it.

"Oh yah! You said my thirst will be quenched today right?" I finished the drink and stood up. Ready to go back to my room and bury my nose in work.

She looked up at me innocently and pointed at my crotch, "I didn't mean this thirst ok? I meant that one."

Whoa! Wait a minute! Is she making some sexual indication to me? I could feel the temperature on my face turn up a few notches. Here I have, my new colleague, just a normal, sweet-looking woman, who just attempted to appeal to my desires.

I took a moment to look at her again, unsure of what to say in response to her. She really has a nice pointy chin, I thought. The types that you see in Korean dramas. She had only mild makeup on but it was evident that she would still look attractive without any. It would be nice to have her remove her spectacles and see how she looked without them.

Though it was a slow, lethargic day, hearing that seems to perk me up a little. I wasn't expecting anything to happen between us at all, even with the words she said. I guess she was probably having her period. My friends used to tell me women are especially "naughty" when their relative visits for the month.

We took the lift up to the office. The ride was slightly less than a minute. But usually gives people enough time to have some small talk. Surprisingly, we did not have much to talk about. I was standing near the door of the lift, eager to get back to work while she was just behind me. I could see the reflection of her face in the lift's door, which acted as a mirror. She saw me staring and gave me another naughty wink.

"You know something?" She broke the silence. "A lot of girls in the office think that you..."

"Huh?"

She started to giggle cheekily, "Have a nice..." And she patted my butt with her hand.

We arrived at our floor. My mind was racing with thoughts on what this woman was doing to me. She certainly didn't look like a wild one, but she was definitely driving me wild with her little actions. My butt felt like it wanted to feel her palm again. The feeling made my hair stand as we went back to work, back at our places. I glanced out of my room periodically and looked in her direction, wondering what else this night might bring.

The constant click-clacking from our keyboards broke the silence in the office. The events that have passed has made me slightly lose concentration in my work. I kept casting subtle glances out of my room, looking at her, reassuring myself that she is still around.

In my mind, I was formulating thoughts on how best to handle this abrupt, sudden "closeness" to her. It is a fact I have not gotten laid for a long time. I always have this uncanny jinx that prevents me from having an orgasm with a woman.

This jinx have always been the contributing factor in many a joke my buddies come up with. With me as the main lead, of course.

My work done, I took another look at her out of the corner of my eye. Poor girl. I noticed the clock read 10.34pm. She's very dedicated to her work, I thought.

I punched her extension number on my phone as I picked up the handset.

"Hello, what time you going back?" I asked her.

"Sian lor. Still have some more. You done yet?"

"Me too." I lied, wanting to stay back a little more. Deep inside, I was wondering if I could get lucky today. After all, in every man, a part of him is always a dreamer. "You want a drink? I go to the pantry and get for you."

"Water please. I'm so tired. Thanks hor."

I went back to her desk and sat on the table, passing her the drink. As she gulped down water, I noticed her chest moving up and down with every gulp. I couldn't see much as she was still wearing her office jacket but well, it made me wonder a little on what lies within.

Feeling a little frisky, maybe relieved with the work that I had already completed. I told her I was good at massaging and if she wanted to try it out. I lied obviously, I don't know much about it but I knew I could be good with my hands. (good in many aspects she probably didn't know about)

"Good good. Help me massage please." She giggled again. She sounds so cute and cuddly when she giggles. It makes one want to tickle her just to hear it again.

She swiveled around on her chair, back facing me. I got to work and starting to hold her shoulders with both my hands and compress them. LIke I said, I'm not a trained professional in the art of massaging but half of me wanted to relieve her and the other half just wanted to, you know, feel her body.

I must be doing it right. Alternating between her shoulders and the back of her neck, pressing and squeezing. She looked relaxed and leaned her head forward when I worked on the neck.

"You want to take off your jacket or not? No one around to see and furthermore the air con shuts down from 6pm onwards." I said, as a matter of factly.

She unbuttoned her beige jacket and I helped to take it off. She was wearing a very nice tight white blouse under it. She does have a very nice figure. I love women with small waists and this girl definitely had one that made me want to hold.

She wasn't very busty but she's not flat either. I would say she's very proportionately endowed. But what really turned me on was the black brasierre. There it was, lace and all, under a semi-translucent white top that didn't do a good job of hiding it. I was pressing my hands on her shoulder and I longed to feel the strap of the bra without the soft material of the blouse in the way.

"Feel better? Working OT is always like that. Hope you don't do it often so you won't need to get used to it." Another lie for today. I would definitely hope she OTs more. And guess who's going to stay back too.

"Mmm. Very nice leh. You must have practiced this on a lot of other girls is it?" Her hand moved to mine and I held it for a moment. Does this mean the gun has fired and I should dash furiously towards the finishing line?

I moved forward a little and now stood directly behind her. It was unfortunate that she had all the buttons in the blouse in place or I would have the good fortune to look down into her cleavage.

With the jacket out of the way, I plucked up courage and started to move my hands lower. Started by massaging the sides of her shoulders downwards towards her elbow. Her hand was still on mine as I applied pressure around her back and upper arms. I intentionally brushed the side of the breasts when I moved downwards towards her elbow but there was no resistance at all.

Looks are very deceiving. All this while I thought she was a goody-two-shoes but it seems like she is a very modern and open woman. I made a mental note to not come to any conclusion in future, based on fashion sense, when it comes to women.

Out of a sudden, while I was still engrossed in my thoughts, she moved my hand atop her soft breasts. Damn! What's happening!? My actions came to a standstill, with one hand on her shoulder and the other cupping her breasts. I was pleasantly shocked and I could feel my heart shifting into overdrive. Here we were, a man and a woman all alone in the office. Nothing should happen, but everything was happening.

"Don't stop." She said softly and leaned her head back on the seat looking lovingly at me. It seemed as though her eyes were begging me to continue, to keep on massaging her beautiful breasts.

Well, being a very normal and sane man, I could not stop even if I wanted to. I could tell in her eyes that she was actually yearning for more. And in all fairness, I wanted more too. I could feel my rationale starting to move from the brain into the other head.

Without further ado, I started to unbutton her blouse and was rewarded with a very marvelous top down view of her black bra. Like I mentioned earlier, she wasn't a very busty lady. But it was enough to look at, much more to feel. I cupped both my hands lovingly on each side and started to feel her already erect nipples through the smooth material.

"Erm, I don't remember learning this massage technique before." I joked as I started to rub and caress her breasts.

She laughed and held both my hands, as if as she was hanging on during a carnival ride. "But I think this is the best massage you have given me tonight. More relaxing than the backrub."

I bent a bit and kissed her on her forehead. A short quick peck. Women love that a lot. Women have this inkling that when they are kissed on the forehead, it shows that the man adores them a lot. At the same time, I slipped my hands underneath the bands of her skirt and groped around a bit. I felt the soft silky bands of her panties but unfortunately I could not go in deeper or lower. I had to get her off her skirt.

It was about 11 plus now, the thought of us making love in the office seemed more like a reality. To hell with Jack, I thought. Wait till I tell you guys how happening my "rendezvous" was.

I turned her around on her seat so she was now facing me. I knelt in front of her and we kissed lovingly. A long soft kiss that lovers shared. Moving my hands behind her back, I slipped off the hooks on her bra and pulled the cups out, revealing two petite, perky and very attractive breasts. No warning given, I slipped my mouth over one of them and began to tongue the nipple. The other was not spared either, as my hand started to give it the attention it deserved.

It must have felt quite good for her. She hugged my head tightly to her torso and I could hear her breathing become shorter and slightly louder. I would definitely love to hear her moaning but sadly, she didn't. That made me work even harder. I challenged myself to make her moan in pleasure before this ended.

Switching my attention to the other brea*t, I started to unzip her skirt and pull them off. Right now, sitting in front of me, was my colleague in her opened blouse, black bra unhooked with both brea*ts revealed and slightly damp from the oral massage.

But the greatest turn on was that wonderful silk panty she was wearing. It wasn't the hot and sexy G string that we men notice whenever we walk behind a girl thats wearing it. It was the classy, silky type that had lace and patterns on it. It was really a great turn on looking at it and feeling the soft material. My brother would feel right at home rubbing against the material. That great, orgasm-inducing silk. Sigh...

We kissed once more and she locked her arms around my neck and held me close. I started to rub slowly and gently on her crotch, moving my fingers around the lower front of her panty. She was getting into it now, her legs lifted up and opened wider as I fingered her. The aroma of sex was now more noticeable as I continued masturbating her while we kissed as though as we were a reunited couple.

My knees felt painful and tired, from kneeling for so long. It would be nice if I could stand up and make love to her while she rested on the table top instead. I broke the kiss and stood up, making sure to kiss her on her forehead once more. Without saying a word, her hands moved to my pants and she undid the button (I don't have a habit of wearing a belt) and the zip and pulled them down. Man, it must have been embarassing for me as of all days, I had to choose today to wear my mahjong boxers. Pictures of mahjong tiles were scattered all over the green and red boxers.

She gave me a very amused look. "So cute." And pulled the boxers down too and held my already long erected brother in her hand. It felt good being held by a woman, the warmness of her hand seemed to dissipate into the blood engorged flesh, and the anticipation was driving me crazy.

Now I am very convinced this woman didn't seem like what she wore in the office. She took me in her mouth and started to return me a mind-blowing oral massage, her style. I could feel her tongue licking the underside of me and darting around the head, it was heaven. I never felt so good looking at the rhythmic movement of her head and hand. She knew when I wanted her to go faster. I don't even need to say anything or to guide her with my hands and all I did was to lay them on her shoulders and relax. This is certainly the best blow job I've had in my entire life!

The sensation was reaching a climax and I could feel myself getting ready to come in her mouth. It was certainly a challenge trying my best to hold back, while she was trying her hardest to make me come. I don't want to come without first giving her my best in lovemaking. Pushing her away, I pulled her up and sat her on her desk. It would be too selfish right now for me to have a quickie and just leave her hanging there. At this point in time, I wanted both of us to leave the office with the best memory and experience we have ever had.

I pulled off her panty and revealed a soft mound of pubic hair hiding the small opening that was her vagina. It was wet with moisture and look very soft and inviting. Certainly the stuff wet dreams are made of. I could picture me inside her bucking non stop as she held me around my neck and hooked her legs around me.

I was almost ready to penetrate her small and tight pussy. But I was still close on the verge of having an orgasm and there is no way I want to embarass myself by coming so soon like a teenager. I pulled her close for another kiss and once more began to wet my fingers by exploring her again. She moaned this time as I slipped my finger into her and felt her wetness. I increased my pace and she opened up wider and held my arm as if using me as her vibrator.

With another moan, she whispered in my ears, "I love you. Fuck me now please."

"I will. Let's make sure we are both ready ok?" She's not helping me relax and ease up the orgasmic sensation by saying this. Her hand moved to my brother and held it, pulling it towards her opening, wanting me to enter fast. She was really desperate for it, using her other hand to hug my body towards her.

Not able to control or resist it anymore, I told myself to screw the embarassment even if I came early. I could not hold back anymore and I just want to do it right now!

BANG! There was a sudden, loud sound that echoed throughout the office. Pulling my thoughts together I realised someone had entered the side entrance to the office as that was the sound of the door closing. I bet we had the biggest shock of our lives!

There was a sound of something being dragged along the floor and I shouted into the nothingless, "Hello!? Who's there?"

A foreign voice replied me, "Hello? Sir?"

Oh damn! The cleaner usually comes at about midnight to vacuum and clean up the office. In my lust, I totally forgot about it and didn't realise it was close to midnight when we started our little escapade. At about the same time, her mobile phone started to ring. Imagine the confusion and shock we must be going through.

I shouted back, "Wait! Don't come in yet. You go out!" And received an acknowledgement and the prompt slam of the door as the cleaner left the office.

She was in the midst of putting on all the clothes as she hung up from her call. I was hastily putting on my own clothes too. We both looked at each other and giggled like little schoolchildren.

"I'm sorry leh. I forgot about the cleaner. Being with a beautiful woman like you, I forget everything." I really meant that. While we were enjoying ourselves, time seemed to stop and I totally forgot about the daily cleaning service.

"It's ok. I felt really good after your special massage too." Her smile was so sweet and my heart warmed by it. I'm thinking of sending her back but maybe drop by a budget hotel to finish what we started. But what she said next sent me crashing back down to earth in disappointment.

"I need to go. Can't stay in office. My friend meeting me downstairs soon."

This was just so unfortunate. Another great experience with lots of opportunities for me and then it has to come to this. With a heavy heart, I sent her out through the main door and went back to the side door and told the cleaner to come in and do his work.

I went back to my room and sat in front of my PC, wanting to continue the chat with my friend and share with him my agony. What I saw was just "StarBurst may not reply you as his status is currently offline."

Crap! Alone again and not having any sex in real life...

1 comment:

JustZero said...

Dear Grimnar,

Your stories inspired me to start writing similar stories as yours. I do hope you would continue to write on as I am seeking inspiration from the way you write.