Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Commercial Break [Durex]

[cue romantic music in the background]

It was a tranquil night.

The lights, dimmed down low, cast romantic shadows from the still new furniture on the wall. A lit candlelabra stood majestically on the dining table, furious flames flickering from it's yellow candles.

My heart started thumping and my brain shifted into overdrive. What day was today? Did I forget something important? Damn my hectic lifestyle! I cannot seem to remember what the special occasion was today!

Deciding to bite the bullet, I called out to her. This was yet another screw-up. There have been numerous times I forgot important days and events and I would just have to accept it like a man. It should be time to leave this hellhole of a job that I was in, where my entire life has been engulfed by it to the point where I didn't feel like I had one anymore.

Silence replied me. I entered the master bedroom, half expecting her to be in there, and the other half mentally preparing myself for a huge disappointment on her part for once again, forgetting what the occasion was.

Heart beating as if it was a drum being abused by Korean women during the Korean New Year, I noticed that she lay under the sheets, back towards me. There were 2 glasses of Mulberry on the side table. From my vantage point at the doorway, I saw her naked shoulders and guessed that she was fully in the nude.

Feeling a bit lost, seriously not able to recall the special day today, I sat down beside her lithe figure and ran my fingers across her shoulders slightly.

Her immediate response shook me. Turning around when I least expected it from a lady who supposedly was sleeping, she flipped the covers over me and climbed onto me! She was fully alert and marvelously beautiful. Did I mention fully naked too?

My eyes were treated to a full frontal view of my beautiful baby. Her soft perk breasts stared back at me nervously. The areolas were of just the right size, not too small and her erected nipples yearned for my all familiar touch.

As she yelped out a short cry of "Welcome home, Master!", her breasts bobbed sexily as she did a mock salute. This is the lady that I am head over heels in love with. Her shoulder length hair, dyed a slight shade of brown and red for the Chinese New Year, covered a adorable baby-ish look that I've yet to feel tired staring at.

Unsure of whether to smile back in anticipation of what was to come, or look apologetic for forgetting what the special day today was, I held her arms and solemnly said, "Baby, I'm sorry to forget your gift for today." I couldn't let out the fact that I forgot everything and I was totally embarassed to say the least.

"What gift? Can't a horny woman like me surprise her honey when he comes home from a hard days' work? You silly boy." Her deft fingers unbuttoned my workshirt as she started to grind the lower part of my body, eliciting a very natural and familiar response.

I pulled her close, sharing a deep and loving kiss, feeling all relaxed and relieved at her words. She is my baby, and I felt as if I was the luckiest man in the world to have her.

Buttons unhooked, she moved lower and started to work on removing my pants. I leaned back savouring the moment. The tinkle of my belt buckle being removed coupled with the raw noise of my zip being pulled downwards made me jingle with excitement. Though my mind was all numb from the rigours of the work day, my body was ready and willing.

My hardness was obvious and raring to go as she pulled my pants and briefs off at one go. I was slowly being driven mad with lust as her fingers softly caressed the underside, sending an immense sensation that made me want to skip all the foreplay and get right onto the main course.

I cupped her buttocks, pulling her towards me, wanting to end the sexual torture. She lay quietly on me, pushing her soft breasts against me. Having her crotch pressed firmly against mine, I could sense the warm wetness that silently called for me to fill.

As I kissed her forehead, I inhaled a fresh flowery fragrance that was uniquely hers. Having lost all will to hold back, I pushed my hand in between our bodies and positioned myself for the entry.

"Honey, where's your condom?" Her hand held mine as she moved slightly out of reach. "Don't be naughty. I'll put in on for you." She smiled sweetly as she held my manhood, maintaining a mind blowing routine that kept me struggling to overpower her and make love right away.

I was all ready today. Making sure she had no more reason to refuse any sexual activity with me, I had made it a point to buy and keep condoms in the car, at home and hell, even in my office for the odd chance she would visit and when naughty emotions ruled our bodies.

"I got it in the drawer, dear." I gestured to the nearby bedside table. "No more chance for you to escape anymore." I smiled confidently as she leaned over, purposely tracing her erect nipples across my torso sending out yet another small dose of sexual energy.

She took out the still-new and unopened box of condoms and stared stoicly at them, and then me.

It was again, that all-familiar look of past failures.

"Dear, I told you before and you forgot. I only use Durex."

Dammit! I'm never going to have sex!

[cue romantic music fading away in the background]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Grim... nice.. or at least bring a smile on my face :P

Lady

minister of speed said...

what a twist to the ending.. such an evil storyteller. :p