Saturday, January 06, 2007

Topiary of Love - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 – Fantasy

There is a dime a dozen...
Then there is one in a million...
But baby, you are once in a lifetime.

- Victor Rodriguez –

The curtains, faded from the years of my mom’s terrible washing, rejected most of the sun’s morning rays when I awoke to a new day. The gentle breeze made the fabric flap once every so often and the monotonous sounds permeated my humble bedroom.

Staring through sleepy eyelids at the pale white ceiling, I readjusted my cool comforter over the whole of myself, keeping myself warm and exposing only my head from the nose up.

Mom was obviously watching TV in the living room as I could hear the familiar faint sounds of a drama serial being played.

I felt all warm and tingly with thoughts turning back to last night’s passionate encounter. The sensation I felt was different with her. Explaining the unexplainable is always challenging and the closest way to put it was as though it was the first true love, a love at first sight. There was a strong urge to give and not expect anything in return. True, it might be a physical urge for now but deep down inside, I know emotionally, I would do anything in my powers to watch her be happy in life as well.

The secret rendezvous kept replaying itself in my mind as I fantasized how much different it could have been if it happened in another location with a different setting.

--------------------------------------------

Cheng’s Seafood Village at Farmart Centre was one of my favorite places to hang out at. Traditional outdoor eating with the freedom to smoke away without any restrictions coupled with delicious seafood such as Chilli Crab and Seafood Hor Fun never failed to appease the glutton in me.

Her company was complimented by a wonderful dinner tonight as we sat and chat even after all the plates were cleaned up. The occasional touch of her hand on my arm as we kept sharing stories and telling jokes was slowly driving my desire to be as close to her as possible. The exposed area of the polo T rewarded me with a deep cleavage armored within her white colored bra whenever she lay against my arm as she giggled at another one of the tales I was telling.

It was euphoric when someone whom you really care about is happy. Nothing else matters when smiles and laughter from a loved one infects oneself. I tattooed this unforgettable night and secretly wished for more days and nights like this. I’ve never felt so at ease and so free to be myself without holding back some of my behaviour which might have made other women find inappropriate.

The food places at Farmart closed early, probably due to the fact it was an out of the way location and not so well frequented. The manager of the restaurant hinted that closure by coming over to take “the last order”, she claimed. That was just a subtle way of telling us to pay up and go. In any case, the night was still young and we could be at many other places to spend the evening, thus we paid up and left.

I took a left turn after exiting the car park. This was her first time here and she was slightly intrigued at where the road would lead to. On our way here, we saw a few agricultural farms and some metal scrapyards. Since she’s never been to this area of Singapore before we drove around to see what else we could find.

As we neared a large compound, supposedly a Prison or Civil Defense building, I saw a long dark road and immediately swerved in. “Let’s explore here ok? Looks like deserted.” I explained and slowed down as there were only a few street lamps lit.

“I wonder if got people who come here to make out or not. Maybe we can spot them.” She giggled again. There wasn’t any car in sight for the entire stretch of this road. I “doubt” anyone would drive all the way here and have sex.

Little old mischievous me finally found the spot I was looking out for. A spot between two unlit street lamps where it was especially dark, and on top of that, a deserted road in the middle of nowhere. I stopped the car and left the engine running. Changing the channel to Class 95 on the radio, when I knew there would be romantic love songs being played at this time, I put my hand on her lap and turned to face her as I gave her upper thighs a soft squeeze.

Muttering as I pulled her closer, gently giving her a kiss on her beautiful lips, “Thanks for having dinner with me today. I think it’s very romantic here under the stars.”

I think it will take a long time to get over the intense passion of our kisses. Our lips seemed to be comfortably locked against one another, whilst the tongues play catch relentlessly. I could feel the warm touch of her hands as they went under my shirt and started to rub as well as pull me closer. The confined space of the car wasn’t cooperating much but I tried to get my body as close to her as possible.

Slipping my hand under her denim skirt, I used my fingers to push her legs apart, giving me more space to press them against her mound. She broke a soft groan as I massaged her with my thumb and forefinger, trying to find her clit through the silky material of her panty.

Opening herself to give me more space, she held my hand and guided me to the inner lining of her panty, as if wanting me to touch her within, bypassing her lingerie. Gladly pulling the folds of her panty aside, I felt her familiar warm wetness once again as I instinctively found her sensitive area and concentrated my efforts on it.

Her breathing became stronger and louder moans filled the cabin of the car. It was a sensational feeling to be filling her with desire. Her body spasmed occasionally with sexual fervour as I masturbated her womanhood. She held on to me tightly, still kissing without any sign of letting up. I was already fully erect at this time and had a unending desire to just take her right now.

But somehow, I wanted her to have the best night out today and willed myself with all my mental energy to control, not to be selfish. For her.

As I increased the intensity, she clearly responded with hints of encouragement to go faster. Her soft moaning became louder and she gripped my body closer and tighter. I could feel her body tensing up gradually. Allowing myself to push up her shirt and caressing her breast, I squeezed it slightly. Her only response to that was to pull my hand down again, in between her already wet thighs.

Continuing to push and squeeze her already enlarged and hardened clit, I pushed myself harder against her and kissed her as if we were again kissing for the first time. She could only mumble her moans of pleasure as I focused on the kiss and her clit. It was only a matter of time before she would have an orgasm with me being the catalyst for the first time.

I didn’t have to wait a long while. Her body tensed up as her knees locked. She held on, too tightly, for a short moment as she let out a long groan of ecstacy as she came, breaking our kiss as her head swung back against the cushion of the passenger seat. I kept at it, massaging her and feeling her fluids drip from my hand. Slowing down gradually, I let her take in a few mouthfuls of air and relax. I stared at her chest rising and falling steadily as the waves of sexual fervor slowly washed over her body.

“Let’s move to the back,” she whispered, “More comfortable there.”

I wasn’t arguing with that fact as I nodded my agreement and kissed her once more before I left the car, changing seats to the back. She didn’t exit but climbed to the back from the passenger seat and was already seated and welcomed me to the rear with a loving hug before I could even close the door. I shifted to the middle of the rear seat as she instantly straddled me and gave me the Kiss of Trinity, ala the one I had given to her as we traveled up the lift when I sent her home.

By this time, I was already crazily sexed up and thought nor felt no more other than to make love with my baby, my one and only. Without any more ado, I positioned my hands to her back and unhooked her bra. I basked in her bodily fragrance as I helped her remove her polo T and bra, freeing her breasts, that already had wonderful nipples that were erect as they looked back at me, taunting me to do as I willed.

Cupping one of her breasts and slipping my mouth on the other, I sucked, caressed, squeezed and loved them as if they were priceless treasures. She helped remove my shirt as well and as soon as it was off, we finally held one another in a lovers’ embrace, pressing our naked torsos against one another.

Her hands moved lower now as she unbuckled my belt and unzipped me, I completed the removal of my jeans as I unbuttoned the only button holding it together and slipped out of it, leaving only my briefs as the last hurdle to clear. She pulled up her denim skirt and pressed herself on me. Her panties against my briefs, rubbing me ever so slightly, driving me hornier and hornier with every push.

Adrenaline pumping, I guided her into a sitting position beside me and removed both her panties and my briefs. We were totally naked in the car now. I looked up to the night sky, clear with a few stars and realized I will be making out with this angel in a secluded spot in Singapore, hidden from the hustle and bustle.

She seemed to be able to sense my urgency as once again she climbed onto me and pushed her beautiful, firm breasts against my face and held my member in position. It seemed like an eternity of wanting was over as she slowly pushed downwards and impaled herself upon my throbbing and sex-hungry manhood. The warm wetness engulfing me, I closed my eyes and held her close, not wanting this feeling to end as she started to ride me as if she was on a horse.

Her breasts bobbed and pushed against my face as her body moved up and down repeatedly, driving wave after wave of indescribable pleasure. I knew I could not hold back for long and tried to hold back my incoming orgasm as she moaned and as I caressed her back and her shapely butt.

I sucked on one of her nipples, hoping it would take my mind of the immense sensations she was sending me. It was relatively wishful thinking as she brought me closer and closer to the brink of ejaculation.

Mind and body soaked with already overflowing sexual desire, I grabbed her tightly and held her, stopping her movements as my thigh muscles tightened. My turn came to tense up and release my own orgasm into her. I succumbed to pleasure, releasing myself into her, every shot’s pleasure more intense than the last as I came into her, filled her with my own fluids, without a care in the world and both of us realizing how much we meant to one another. Our small world right now was in the car, and nothing else mattered.

I think I’ve never loved another as much as her…

--------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and looked under the comforter, my semen was already flowing down the sides of my body and stained my bedsheets. Damn, I better clean up quick to minimize the stains. My mom would probably make a big fuss over “dirty” sheets and sometimes I wondered if she ever knew I masturbated on the bed.

Grabbing a few tissues from the bedside tissue box, I wiped the bed and myself. There was still a musky taste in the air, evidently from the smell of sperm. Feeling satisfied that everything was cleared up as much as I could, I lay back down once again, hoping one day my fantasies would eventually come true.

My thoughts drifted to her. I wondered what she would be doing now. Should I contact her? Will that make her feel that I’m too “sticky” and not giving her, her own space?

I turned to the bedside table and picked up my mobile phone. There was an SMS waiting and as I read the message, my heart skipped a beat as I got out of bed in record time and went to bathe.

The message was sent from her when I was asleep at around 11am. It said, “dear, I am on my way to check into shangri la hotel now. you coming?”

-End Chapter 5-

Stay tuned for the final chapter and thanks for the support and readership. Feel free to give any feedback (bad or good) as I would like to improve on my writing as much as possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was an awesome post!

Anonymous said...

excellent fantasies, especially from a lady author.

Anonymous said...

Grimnar is a gal... I think so too only a gal will be so detailed.

Jess said...

does it matter if grimnar is a man or a woman as long as his writing entertains us?

Sweetie you write amazing stories, I would love to be in her position *grinz*