Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Topiary Of Love - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 – A Scorching Moment

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

- Jessica Blade –

The boring days passed with me focusing on the never-ending tasks that were piling up at the workplace. We still kept very much in touch via Yahoo but nothing fantastic worth mentioning as it was mostly small talk. No reference was made to the wondrous hug we shared and I resigned myself to the fact that it was just a gesture of friendship and nothing more.

Still I was keen on more meetings with her as somehow, I could not manage to get her off my mind.

I did have an inkling that she was too occupied with her career and did not push my luck about asking her out again. Looking back now, she seemed like an exact replica of me during my heydays. I could see myself in her, full of unending energy and ironclad resolve, living the life of a successful executive. How I wished life would be a little more forgiving and let folks like me, who have fallen into the forgotten abyss a little push when they are trying to climb back up from the rut.

Alas, that would be my side of the problem and not a tale for this blog.

“Keep on going!” That would be my motto for now as I kept up at work, meeting up with my rowdy “bros” and also keeping this blog updated, whilst at the same time, opening my ears and eyes wide for any new positions available that I could eke a living out of.

It was almost a religious ritual now to wake everyday and start up the laptop, seeing if there were any messages left to me by her or any of my friends. It does not make any substantial improvements to life I reckon, but it does give me a few minutes to fully clear any grogginess left in me from the nights’ rest.

It was also a pleasant surprise one day to sit up in bed, with Yahoo logged on and finding the message she left for me.

-Begin Chat Log-
Her : grim
Her : i read ur blog over last 2 nites
Her : u really drive me crasy with those stories
Her : simply makes me fantasize more , making love to u
Her : muacks
Her : then i came up with notti ideas, pick me up over lunch and make out
Her : haha
-End Chat Log-

I never expected the monotonous stories to have any effect on anyone. They were only written as a reminiscence of encounters that I had experienced. I was stupefied for a moment, thoughts running wilder by the minute with what I was reading.

Shutting down the laptop, I went through the daily motions of preparing for work. I firmly decided to eliminate any form of shyness and cowardice (possibly from the fear of rejection) when I chat with her next and be a little more forceful to ask her out again.

It wasn’t long after I reached the office that the opportunity presented itself. She started another chat session and there we went, catching up with the latest news from each other’s lives. No talking about the message she left but we agreed to wrap up work early tonight and meet up for a sumptuous dinner as well as a quiet stroll along the beach so we could bask in the sea breeze and basically relax from the rigors of working life.

She looked very much like a young, chirpy schoolgirl when I first met her. Since it was a Friday, she was dressed casually in a black polo T with a blue denim skirt. Her jet black hair, shoulder in length was let down, framing a youthful face. As we chatted in the car on the way to Changi Village, I would steal glances at her as we spoke, heart melting whenever she would smile beautifully at me, longing to run my fingers along her cheeks and neck.

Her smooth legs were also a distraction as I drove, as she constantly adjusted in the seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs. The simple action of that made me take my eyes off the road a few seconds now and then as my eyes, seemingly aloof to my control, glanced cheekily towards the passenger side of the vehicle. As we chatted, my mind was fantasizing about the hidden treasure that lay where the legs met, and if I would one day be the treasure hunter to unlock it. I just hope when that day happens, it would not be a Pandora’s Box that will be opened but an unimaginable beginning of a fantastic journey in my life.

We ate Nasi Lemak and Hokkien Mee, simple fares, whilst downing soft drinks. The topics we talked about came fast and furious, switching from work to our dreams to gossip to rants about life. She told me about her plans to share a condo unit with her sister and asked me for advice as I used to live in one myself.

Having finished our meal, we made our way to the coastline. There was a well-lit jetty nearby and every few minutes there would be a plane screaming over us as it landed at Changi Airport.

I love listening to the monotonous splash of the sea against the coastline and the cool breeze blowing against my face. When I was in school, I used to sit at the tide breakers near Bedok Jetty, listening to my favorite music on the now ancient Walkman and just relax.

We didn’t speak much as we both enjoyed the environment as if as the sea was trying to wash all the fatigue away and the wind rejuvenating us both as it blew softly at us.

Plucking up more courage, I turned to her and smoothed the sides of her hair as the sporadic winds messed it up a little. She remained still and sat looking at the horizon, offering no resistance as I touched her hair and pushed it behind her ear. As I did that, there was a strong urge in me to take it a bit further but I didn’t want to push my luck.

“You cold?”, I asked as I lifted my knees up and hugged them tightly against my body. “The wind is making me cold until the hair on my arms is standing.”

She rubbed my arm with her hands, warming it as she moved and sat right beside me, physically closest we’ve ever been. “I’m ok. Be careful, don’t catch a cold ok?”

It was now or never as I put my arm around her and held her shoulder. She responded by laying her head on my upright knees. The winds would now be blowing her hair into my face as we sat there, bodies close enough to share our warmth with one another.

Pushing my face into the back of her head, I gave her a small kiss as well as smelling the soft fragrance of her hair. It made her close up to me even more and I could feel her breast pushing softly against the side of my leg.

This would definitely be the beginning, I thought. No old fashioned mentioning about going steady or if she wanted to be my girlfriend. In this day and age, I would reckon this is the acceptance of two willing parties wanting to start a relationship together.

I moved my arm that was around her lower along her torso and held her at the waist, hugging her closer, wanting to feel more of her. I willed Time to come to a standstill, hoping this feeling would forever remain and that we would continue to be entwined, arms and limbs locked in each others’ embrace. Time, being his stubborn self, refused to succumb and chugged along steadily. Soon it was late and we broke the hold on one another and she said she had to be home to have an early rest.

We walked back to the car, holding hands, not speaking much. I wasn’t sure what she had going through her mind but in mine, I was feeling ecstatic and remembered every detail till this day.

Driving her back to her place, she told me that she knew of a couple spa and massage place and suggested we try it out. Spa I don’t mind, the problem was the massage aspect. Being very sensitive to massages, I always had visions of badly bruised and beaten up masseurs when I resisted as they attempted to force a massage on me. She laughed jovially as I acted the scene out, filling the cabin of the Toyota once again with her infectious laughter. Ever cheerful and charming, it was hard not to fall for her and I knew I had already done so.

Parking the car after arriving at her place, I turned off the engine and said that I would be seeing her up. The other reason was to spend more time with her as I wanted to stretch it for all it was worth. She had a busy schedule and I wasn’t sure when we could meet again, but I certainly do hope it will be soon.

“It’s ok Grim, I can go up myself.” She turned towards me and we hugged in the car. I felt the intimate brush of her soft breast against my arm as we held one another for a moment. I could feel her hands rubbing my back gently and I reciprocated it. Pushing my hand underneath the fabric of her polo T, I felt smooth skin and ran my fingers along it, too shy to move to her hotspots, not wanting to spoil an already beautiful evening.

“Come on, I’ll see you up ok? In case got molester, you know.” Remembering recent cases of an Indian chap flashing and molesting the women in Singapore, I felt it would be safer if I saw her up anyway. I wasn’t expecting much more already. This night has made us what we are now and it would be good to keep this the way it is – to end the night on this wonderful note.

She nodded her acknowledgement and giggled at me, “No naughty ideas huh? My siblings and mum are at home. We won’t be able to be naughty tonight.”

I feigned a shocked look at that statement and it seemed to make her laugh even more as she slapped me on the shoulder. It must have made her think I was all ready to go for a hot and erotic night!

We were alone as we entered the lift and embraced once again. Hands running all over one another’s backs, I felt her breasts pushing against my body and relished the sensual feeling. I could feel blood rushing southwards as I slowly hardened at our closeness. The lift’s journey seemed like an eternity as I faced her and kissed her softly on the forehead, then her full lips, both her cheeks and then the tip of the nose, making the sign of Trinity and sincerely believing God will take care of this lovely baby of mine.

As we stared into each other’s eyes, I pulled her closer and kissed her fully on the lips once more, this time with renewed vigor, using my tongue to open her mouth and tasting the sweetness within. We shared our disappointing, short-lived first kiss for only seconds when the lift arrived at her floor and we had to break painfully apart. We were still holding hands, not letting one another go and she pressed the button to another floor. My heart skipped as the lift doors closed again, enclosing us in our little world as we came together once again, body against one another, our lips locked in serenity as our tongues fought furiously with one another.

Upon reaching the lower floor, she led me out and headed towards the staircase. Climbing up a floor so that we would be hidden from the lift landing, she stood on a step above me and without wasting any more precious seconds, we held one another and kissed lovingly once more. It was the longest, hardest and most sexual kiss I’ve ever had. My mind was in a whirl concentrating on the kiss, but not oblivious to the fact that her hands were rubbing my bare back under my shirt as I too, moved my hand under hers and rubbed her warm skin and at the same time massaging the back of her nape with the other.

I was already fully erect and secretly wanted more. The intensity of the kiss and her backrub was making me especially horny. I purposely pushed my hardness against her, hoping she would feel it. The kissing continued, never letting up, none of us wanting to break apart from it.

Moving my hand in between our bodies, I touched the side of her breast and pushed against it a little, eliciting a soft groan of pleasure from her as she held my hand and guided it under her shirt as if as she wanted to feel more. Not wanting to let her down, I unbuckled her bra at the back and slid my hand up the front and cupped her, feeling the already erect nipple and squeezing it gently. She broke the kiss at this juncture and emitted a longer groan of satisfaction.

I had a quick glance at her reddened lips as she took a deep breath and pulled my head to hers once again as we kissed as hard as we were doing before.

Not wanting to neglect the other side of her body, I pushed her bra up so that both her breasts would be free and gave the other the attention it so well deserved. I could sense that she was slowly being driven sexually crazy as her moans became more frequent and she pushed her lower body against mine.

We must have been kissing for more than 5 minutes by now, bar that short break as she came up for air, and it still felt as magical as the first time we locked lips. Dropping my hand to the lower edge of her skirt, I moved up her thighs and felt the warmness of her privates. She spread her legs apart a little as I massaged her inner thigh and occasionally rubbed against the outer layer of her panty. It must have sent wave after wave of sexual pleasure to her as she hugged me even tighter and pushed her lips even harder against mine.

Getting my index finger underneath her panty and using the other fingers to push it aside, I felt her wetness as my finger sought to look for her clitoris, wanting her to feel even more and desiring to show her how much I wanted to satisfy her yearnings.

It wasn’t hard to find an already engorged clit. Rubbing my finger against the obvious hotspot, her body rocked steadily as I stimulated her fiery desire. I kept the other hand busy in between back and neck rubs, occasionally returning home to hold her breasts and gently squeeze her.

Time must have frozen while we indulged in our little staircase rendezvous. When we finally broke the record of a kiss, we both had lips that were reddened with all the activity and hair messed up beyond words. Though she didn’t make any move towards my manhood, I felt positive about me giving and her taking. This would definitely not be the first, and neither the last, and I wanted to savor and cherish what may come in the near future.

“Grim, I really need to go but I don’t want to and…”

“It’s ok baby.” I hugged her once more and gave her a slight peck on the lips. “I can still come and ‘pick you up over lunch and make out’ right?”

We laughed softly at my reference to her message, not wanting to wake up anyone who could hear us. We held hands and made our way back to the lift landing and finally the exercise of sending her home to her doorstep was completed successfully.

As I was driving back home, I received an SMS from her that only had a simple phrase, but was a phrase so apt and made me feel all warm and tingly inside.

“I love you.”

-End Chapter 4-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

grimnar, my name is melissa and im an expat working in sg. youre an interesting person and im very keen to get to know you better. please email me at meltong28@hotmail.com :)

juz_A_ga| said...

sounds so sweet... that make-out session must have been exciting since it was in the "open".

Jess said...

You made the kiss sound sooo good, now I'm yearning for a good kiss :p

Liquid Ecstasy said...

Love your writing. All the best in your job and love/sex life dude.