Monday, December 11, 2006

Topiary of Love - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 – Prelude

What Is It That I Love?

If asked why I love her I would say
It’s the sway in her hips,
the thickness in her thighs.
It’s the lust in her lips,
the love in her eyes.
It’s the softness of her skin,
the silk in her hair.
It’s the twist in her walk;
it’s the sweetness in her talk.
It’s the way she loves me
that makes me love her each day.
That is what I would say.

- Justin Hutchins –

She was like an angel from Heaven sent forth to aid and inspire me to greater heights in life. A bringer of encouragement to keep me going when it seemed that this harsh world has conveniently deserted this excuse for a human being.

In the many chats over Yahoo IM that we had, I was usually the one pouring out depressing complaints over and over again. Yet, her patience never wavered and messages of encouragement stemmed forth from her as though as it was the Yellow River in China during the monsoon season.

She was just a casual acquaintance on the Internet. Over time as she started to know me more it felt as though as she was a part of my inner self, understanding me, my thoughts as well as the feelings that coursed through my veins.

Over time, I felt strongly compelled to see her in person. I dropped obvious hints about meeting up and we even fantasized about our outings if we ever had the chance to meet up in person. Sadly, call me shy, no balls, cowardly or what have you, the meet up never materialized at all. We continued to rendezvous on the Internet whenever we could.

Here’s a little chat log that we had early this year. I picked it as it’s a good read by itself and yet it brings everyone up to the point where we finally did meet for the first time. Do note that the names have been changed to protect her identity, and is posted in it’s entirety with no editing.

------Begin Chat Log------
Me: hihi
Me: i went out walk walk earlier
Me: just came back
Her: OOH
Her: WATS THE DREAM?
Me: i dreamnt i was the male secretary of this big big big boss
Me: then wherever he travels for business meetings etc i have to follow
Me: and i am given a huge sum of cash - one big roll of US$ to spend on him if he needs anything etc etc
Me: so we travelled to this country for a meeting, and before he enter the meeting room, he said to me, "Grimnar, tonight get me the 3 best girls you can find from this country. I want to relax tonight."
Her: HAH
Me: then i went back to the hotel room and started to make phone calls
Me: then girls who were interested, congregated at the hotel lobby. The payment was USD$20K for 1 night.
Me: so you can imagine how many girls there were
Me: so i was in the hotel room, and i sat at the table in the room screening these girls. they had to come up to my room in groups of 5.
Me: then i have to ask them to look hot, look sexy etc etc
Me: like i am a judge of american idol like that
Me: to choose 3 of the hottest girls.
Me: one of the girls in one of the groups, who is quite pretty actually came up to me and said if i choose her, she will give me the wildest oral sex i have ever experienced.
Me: then i told her, the problem is, my boss doesnt like girls that i have "touched" before. so i cannot promise her that i will choose her.
Me: BUT
Her: ..
Me: i dun mind trying out her promised oral sex first, but she has to make me feel good and I cannot orgasm.
Me: its a dream lah
Me: so she went under the table and started doing her thing while i still screen the other girls
Me: long story short
Me: she didnt succeed so i didnt choose her
Me: and i brought up the other 3 girls i chose to my boss at his room when he came back
Me: then when he opened the door
Me: he said he will take one of them only coz he tired and the other 2 will stay with me that night.
Me: then i woke up..
Me: then i quickly try to get to sleep again but cannot at all...
Me: i thought can continue
Me: then when i opened my eyes again, i saw it was 9am already
Me: so thats the end...
Me: haha
Me: so silly right
Her: wow
Her: its so rare to have a sex dream
Her: well i can understand
Her: after that
Her: u r looking for something chilling
Me: but i only liked that
Me: i mean i liked the part
Me: where i got one big roll of USD$
Her: haha
Her: welll
Me: only a dream...
Her: and oso the nice cool sexy woman giving u
Me: will never come true
Her: hha
Her: when u r rich lo
Me: it was only a dream lah
Me: but can remember so vividly
Me: last 2 nights sleep at around 4-5am
Me: cant get to sleep at all
Me: dunno why
Her: aiyo...
Her: so bad
Me: i feel like taking the anti-deps again
Her: aiyo
Her: pls dun!!!
Me: still got around 1 and half strup
Me: strip
Me: i know for sure eat already will be ok
Her: ...
Me: ok ok i wun...
Me: see how tonight ok?
Her: yup
Her: see when u r free
Her: let me know
Her: can have dinner together
Her: or u free
Her: wan go swimmiug?
Her: let me know
Me: swimming? er... my body not nice
Her: dun be self absorbed..
Her: mine oso not nice
Her: jus exercising mah
Me: i would like dinner though...
Me:
Her: ...
Her: okok
------End Chat Log------

My thoughts flew back to the last blind date I had, back in Secondary Two. I made arrangements to see a phone pal at Toa Payoh Bus Interchange. She was from CHIJ Toa Payoh and I, from another Christian school in the East.

There weren’t cool inventions like mobile phones then and having pagers was reserved for the really trendy kids, which unfortunately, I wasn’t at that time. Thus, prior to meeting, I asked her to describe the bag she would be carrying, her hair length as well as any other interesting descriptions she could tell me so I could approach her.

When I arrived at the Interchange, I could immediately spot her based on her descriptions. Till today, I regret not approaching her and left her waiting there on the round marble seat waiting for me to “turn up”. I was too embarrassingly shy to walk up and say Hi. The intense pressure to go up and say something made me cringe and I jumped back into the bus queue and took the next bus back home.

Needless to say, we never kept in touch after that and I lost a friend. Well, so much for reminiscing about the past.

It seems that I have to ante up since right now my Yahoo pal is hinting about meeting up.

-End Chapter 1-

1 comment:

story ace said...

I also have an erotic story blog; would you like to post reciprical links?
best regards, Ace
http://storyace.blogspot.com/